Closely inspect your insurance bill before you pay it.
Because 260 million US drivers need insurance, it's no surprise this startup is being used by millions. In 2020, many Province of Laguna drivers used this startup to potentially claim extreme insurance discounts.
After much research and feedback, here is a list of the potential discounts. Following these steps may save the average driver up to $610.00 a year.
1. First, if your car has a key fob alarm system, automatic headlights, or air bags – you may qualify for a discount. If you qualify for 2 or 3 of these discounts, the savings are often significant.
2. Next, to max out your savings, you'll want to claim specific driving record discounts. There are a few insurers that will give a discount for no traffic tickets within 3 years. Secondly, having no car accidents in the last 3 years shows an insurer that you're skilled at avoiding accidents and your care while driving.
3. Additionally, if you live in a qualified postal code or neighborhood with minimal thefts, you may save even more.
4. Not everyone claims these discounts – here's why. In 2015, only 13% of drivers switched insurers. This is a low number. It has been such a hassle because you had to check one site, then go to another. And, do the work to input your information several times. Now, this exciting comparison tool has gained popularity. It's an independent comparison shopping marketplace. In 2017, the parent company of this project was listed on Inc. 5000 as one of fastest growing companies. Clearly, customers are using them and finding what they're looking for – lower quotes.
5. What's the next step? Unknown to many drivers, agents make commission from your premiums. The higher your current rate, the more the agent receives. The rule to beat this system and get fair quotes is simple. To get the biggest savings, compare discounted rates from a vast network of insurers (licensed in your area).
Even if you compared quotes recently, most services leave insurers unchecked. You may feel you have a low rate, but if you could shave off another hundred or two, what could you do with those savings?
There are 246 auto insurers – Which insurer will give you the best rate?
Step 1) Select your state.
Step 2) After you've entered your zip code and complete the 4 minute questionnaire, you'll have the opportunity compare the best rates in your area.
Step 3) Keep more money and possibly save hundreds!